1. Style

Naomi  Torres

New no!no! hair Can Be Used for Facial Hair Removal

By February 14, 2010

You may have heard of the no!no! hair remover that has been advertised on television and sold at Sephora. It's not a home laser like Tria or home IPL device like Silk'n SensEpil. It does use what they call Thermicon™ using heat to attack the hair follicle.

The company says its latest sleeker version, no!no! hair, not only boasts a 94% hair reduction but unlike the original can be used on facial hair. Other features that differ from the original are adjustable treatment settings and a status screen to let you know when to change the tips and how much battery is left. I know unwanted facial hair is a real challenge for a lot of women, so if it really does work the $270 for a starter package is a really good deal.

Since it's out with the old in with the new, the original no!no! is only $99 at Sephora.com. The new no!no! hair isn't for sale at sephora.com just yet but can be purchased at my-no-no.com.

More:

Comments

February 23, 2010 at 2:22 pm
(1) tara says:

Does the adjustable treatment level mean it’s more effective than the previous nono ? I emailed the company to ask that but wasn’t really given an answer regarding effectiveness vs the previous model.

February 23, 2010 at 7:12 pm
(2) Hair Removal Guide- Naomi says:

Tara,
The product information for the first no!no! says it can reduce hair re-growth up to 64%. This new no!no!hair says it can reduce hair up to 94%. So it sounds like the settings can be adjusted to at least one stronger level, if not more, to get results of 30% more reduction in hair.

February 25, 2010 at 3:06 am
(3) CATHY says:

Woud really appreciate a review of the product by you or one of your assistants Naomi. How much does it hurt, how many/how often did you do the treatments, does the color of your skin or your facial hair matter, etc. Thanks!

June 7, 2010 at 2:08 pm
(4) Kelley says:

It didn’t work for me and now the NO NO company is giving me the run around to return it even when I canceled the order for future replacements they are still sending them to me and charging me. BAD BAD BAD

October 23, 2010 at 12:19 am
(5) Raji says:

I loved the old no! no! hair remover, i used it on my legs, twice a weeks every week and after 6 weeks, i have small amount of hair. And thats why i got the new one for my face. It works great for my face, but when i use on my chin, it hurts like ****
And the next day when i saw my chin, it has like 5 cuts on my chin. So i was little disappointed for that. But apart from that, i love this thing.. It has only been 2 weeks and i see a small difference. Maybe i m using it wrong on my chin, and the Manual CD doesnt work.

May 18, 2011 at 11:19 pm
(6) Alexia says:

It worked for me. You just have to be patient with it. Let it glide until it removes the hair. I use it for my chin. I roll it once all over my chin wait and do it again.

Make sure you put your clips on. I made a mistake and rolled it without the clip and it gave me minor burns on the side of my cheek and eye lid. I thank God for no serious burn to my eye.

Alexia

May 30, 2011 at 11:37 am
(7) Patrice says:

I’ve seen a few reviews saying that the nono doesn’t work well for 1) facial hair and 2) hair for African Americans. I’ve seen great reviews on the most part but, like most mainstreamed healthcare products, I’m not sure if I can trust it’s effectiveness for MY type of hair. Do you have any insight on this?

Will I be wasting my money on a product that works, but is not meant for me?

June 10, 2011 at 4:34 am
(8) Barbara says:

I’ve seen the commercial and was impressed. As an African-American senior citizen with course facial hair I am concerned about effectiveness on my sensitive skin. How often do the batteries and the blade need changing? How do you clean the instrument? What is your return policy if I am not satisfied? Is there a payment plan? Please answer these questions so I can be better informed.

October 17, 2011 at 1:34 pm
(9) Kayla says:

I have been waxing for a very long time and my hair is very thin and not much of it, but their still hair there . If I start using the no!no! Will the hair get thicker and blacker ? And how is it under the under arms, lip & bikini ?

May 14, 2012 at 11:11 pm
(10) Vanessa m. says:

Nono is not a good product for anybody. Learned the hard way ..I feel eversince I’ve used the nono my skin lost moisture and I’ve been prone to acne. Becareful with what u buy … it ain’t even about the money just wish my skin looked like back to the way it was, before I used the nono..

July 5, 2012 at 11:12 am
(11) Reowilaweaday says:

Vario

July 6, 2012 at 1:53 am
(12) attitsSet says:

Consu

July 11, 2012 at 11:52 am
(13) Stydaymawfdf says:

Atten

October 3, 2012 at 4:34 am
(14) Spencer says:

Thanks for finally writing about > New no!no! hair Can Be
Used for Facial Hair Removal < Loved it!

January 10, 2014 at 11:46 am
(15) Dylan says:

Heya i am for the primary time here. I came across this board
and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out
much. I am hoping to offer something back and
help others such as you helped me.

Feel free to visit my web site :: website; <a href=”http://234games.com/play-batman-games-online”>Dylan</a>,

March 19, 2014 at 3:48 pm
(16) JC says:

If you are worried about the return policy in case it doesn’t work, just order from Nordstrom. I’m ordering the pro 3 from Nordstom now because I know that if it does not work I can return it with no hassle at any time.

April 30, 2014 at 9:42 pm
(17) boca raton cpas says:

Hi to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one iss getting more frrom this web
site, and your vjews are pleasant for new people.

my blog post <a href=”http://lorrinex12xhrjqpg.pen.io/”>boca raton cpas</a>

May 16, 2014 at 6:19 pm
(18) Kathie says:

Newer technologies and advanced tools have made it possible for cosmetic surgeons to
carry out the highly delicate surgical procedures with more confidence and mitigated risk factors.
In 2009, men undergoing some sort of cosmetic surgery procedure rose eight percent.
The physical and external benefits are very obvious.

Feel free to visit my weblog: plastic surgery missoula (<a href=”http://chloe23b.buzznet.com/user/journal/17647916/tips-find-leading-plastic-surgeon/”>Kathie</a>)

May 17, 2014 at 1:07 am
(19) discounted obagi skin care products says:

Orissa is in the process of working with group homes of dysfunctional children. It might just be a case of trial and error, if nothing seems to work speak to your dermatologist for
any advice or try a different acne skin care product.
It must be protected well if the body is to be kept safe and healthy
without any serious problems.

Feel free to visit my web blog :: <a href=”http://kermit32nhbbq.pen.io/”>discounted obagi skin care products</a>

May 20, 2014 at 10:14 pm
(20) does laser hair therapy work yahoo says:

When using this product regularly, most users also notice new growth in areas that were
previously thinning. Vitamin B5 is also very much
necessary to stop hair fall and then it well also helps the hair to grow quickly.
By observing all the above tips when faced with the problem of hair
loss Minneapolis citizens should be able to contain avoidable hair breakages.

Check out my web site … <a href=”http://marciaknudson.pen.io/”>does laser hair therapy work yahoo</a>