- Laser hair removal in the convenience and privacy of home
- Can give you permanent hair reduction
- Device won't unlock for use unless skin tone is within safe range
- Three level settings (lastest model now has five settings)
- FDA cleared
- 1/2 hour operating time, then needs to be recharged
- Small laser head
- Manufacturer: Tria Beauty
- Usage: Laser hair removal at home
- Life: Capable of 300 charges (150 hours of laser time)
- Average price: $395.00
- Kit includes:Tria laser handpiece, skin sensor, battery charger, instructions booklet, instructional DVD, warranty card and storage case
Guide Review: Tria Laser Hair Removal
I know that laser doesn’t usually leave you with an 100% hair free area, so the results of hair reduction were expected and I’m very pleased. The reduction means hair is less noticeable, doesn’t require as much shaving, and that equals less ingrown hairs and irritation.
Cordless Comes With a Price
If you're a candidate to use the diode laser with light skin and dark hair, then I would highly recommend Tria to use at home. Not only it is convenient and private, but you will save a lot over professional treatments.
Update After TreatmentsSix months later, see if all the hair has stayed away or if any came back. Part V shares my results with you and also what I think of the updated model.
Catch UpIn total, I have five pieces about my experience. Read about my entire journey using Tria, starting with Part I to get great product and more detailed information.
Read about their latest model Tria Laser 4X.As is common in the beauty industry, the writer was provided with the Tria for the purpose of reviewing it. The laser was returned back to the company after completing all of the necessary treatments. While it has not influenced this review, About.com believes in full disclosure of all potential conflicts of interest. For more information, see our ethics policy.