Grooming male chest hair is part of many guy’s weekly regimen. Here’s why: Women love it. Men love it. Why not show off all the hard work you have been putting in at the gym? Keep your hair from getting caught up in your buttons or zippers. No one is saying you have to get rid of it all (unless you want to), just keep it tamed.
TrimmingYou don't have to remove of all your hair. But cutting off some length does a world of good.
- Pros: This will keep it from getting stuck in your clothes and will look overall less hairy.
- Cons: Unfortunately, you have to continue to do this every couple of days to once a week, depending on how attached you are to a certain length.
- Pros: Quick and easy.
- Cons: Well, the stubble can be bothersome and you will have to shave religiously to keep it smooth and bare.
- Pros: Fairly quick, easy and no razor needed.
- Cons: Be careful. Depilatories are very strong can give you a chemical burn or irritation, especially if you have an allergic reaction or sensitive skin.
- Pros: After the waxing, you can be hair and worry free for three to six weeks.
- Cons: There is always the possibility of burns and ingrown hair.
- Pros: This is one of the oldest methods of hair removal and tends to hurt less than waxing.
- Cons: Depending on where you live, you might have some trouble finding someone that does the real sugaring technique. Skin irritation and ingrown hair can also play a part in this method.
- Pros: FDA approved for permanent hair reduction, and large areas can be treated at once.
- Cons: With most lasers, you need to have dark hair and lighter skin for safety reasons and to achieve results. Laser hair removal can be expensive because multiple sessions are needed. Risks include scarring, blisters, burns, pigmentation and pain. The reduction may not leave you hairless all over and you could end up with patches left.
- Pros: The only method FDA approved method of permanent hair removal. You don't need a certain hair or skin color to get results.
- Cons: It takes multiple sessions and can be painful.