The Bottom LineBliss Philips Bikini Perfect is everything you want an electric razor to be and more. Perfect to have for those quick touch ups before your next wax.
- Simple to use
- Can be used wet or dry
- Many attachments for you to choose from
- Cordless and rechargeable
- Not as close of a shave as a manual razor
- The eyebrow attachment was not of any real use
- Your husband may use this behind your back
- Manufacturer: Philips
- Usage: Personal trimmer for hair removal
- Average Price: $49.99 - $59.99
- Options: Bikini Perfect Deluxe or Bikini Perfect Deluxe- Spa Edition
- Kit Includes: Cordless trimmer with six attachments: trimmer, comb, epilator, micro shaver, micro trimmer and eyebrow comb in a bliss drawstring travel bag. Some bliss products are also included (exact items depend on which version)
Guide Review- Bliss Philips Bikini Perfect DeluxeAs you may know, I ‘m not a big razor girl. I like that I can get a wax and be carefree for weeks. But…I know there will be times I‘ll be 'chia pet' (like in between waxes). I also have the problem of ingrown hair, so I hate shaving and absolutely refuse!
Well, I haven’t waxed for a long while because I ‘ve been using the Bliss Phillips Bikini Perfect. It is a wet/dry electric razor. Well, it’s more than that. It’s everything you want in an electric razor to be and more.
This is a wonderful tool to keep around for a long time. Not only does it have the typical razor head, it comes with other attachments from trimming to pulling the hair totally out. There's also a bag to carry it all and a sample of bliss lemon+sage body butter for smooth skin.
Standard Razor or Something Special?
The eyebrow trimmer left much to be desired, so that just hangs out in the bag. I would stay away from it because one slip of the hand, and you’ll look like Whoopi in one second flat!
In the shower, the system was amazing and the best part is that it works better without any type of shaving cream or gel. Well, I guess you’ll be saving money there.
It doesn't shave as close as a new, manual razor but it was pretty close. Coarse hair was no match for this bad boy, which brings me to the next negative aspect of this system. You will, and I repeat, have to hide this from others. I assure you once they find it, they will use it. My husband has confiscated it and even with his extremely coarse facial hair, he has been using it. I guess I can’t complain too much, at least he’s shaving.
My skin has been soft and hairless since I started using this Philips-Bliss masterpiece. I still will get waxed (get bikini wax directions), but it’s much less often now. This has been the diamond in the rough that won’t leave you feeling rough.