The Bottom Line
- Fast drying and does not leave a greasy feeling
- Great smell and moisturizing
- Helps soothe muscle aches, ease stiff joints, and improve muscle tone
- Not tested on animals
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Not sold in the superstores
- Manufacturer: Whish
- Usage: Hair inhibitor and moisturizer
- Average price $26.00
- Options: Pomegranate, Lemongrass and Almond scents
Guide Review - Whish Lemongrass Shave Savour Hair Inhibiting Gel
I checked out the Whish website and saw that Lemongrass, which is in the product, could help with muscle aches so I tried using it instead of the other smelly muscle rub. Not only did it work, but I didn’t have the geriatric smell!
I didn’t notice much of a difference in slowing down hair growth. However, I would definitely purchase this product over and over since it did wonders for the texture of my skin.
I liked that this product is made with natural and organic ingredients, made in the USA, is not tested on animals and is earth friendly! I would love to try the other scents like Almond for extra dry skin or the Pomegranate, which is rich in anti-oxidants for age defying properties.
Read another review of a Whish product, Flawless Ingrown Hair Serum.