The Bottom Line
- Doesn't smell as bad as regular hair removing creams
- Can work in as little as 3 minutes, partially while you're in the shower
- The product comes with a sponge, so it means less contact with your hands
- "Smooth Skin Lasts Longer Than Shaving" stated on the bottle doesn't prove true
- Can burn your skin (see Guide Review below)
- You need a lot of product to cover hair
- Manufacturer - Church & Dwight Co.
- Choice - Moisturizing or exfoliating
- Average Cost- $8.00
- Usage - Hair removal cream for arms, underarms, legs and bikini area
Guide Review - Nair Shower Power Moisturizing
Curious to see how it would last compared to shaving, I used Nair Shower Power moisturizing on one leg, and shaved the other. Later that day an area on the right side of my lower leg started to burn. I followed all the instructions and I don't have sensitive skin, so I was surprised to see a long scab like a bad razor burn the next day, and much drier skin compared to the leg I shaved.
"Smooth Skin Lasts Longer Than Shaving" advertised on the bottle didn't hold true, my leg that used the Nair Shower Power grew back in just as fast as the shaved leg. Overall, I would just rather shave because Nair Shower Power didn't save me any time, money, or give me any longer hair-free results.