The Bottom Line
- Helps with ingrown hair on those with fine, straight hair
- Easy to apply roll-on
- Didn't work well on preventing ingrown hair on those with coarse and curly hair
- Manufacturer: PFB Vanish, INC
- Usage: Fight ingrown hair
- Average Price: $14.95-$20.95
- Options: 2 oz or 4 oz
Guide Review - PFB Vanish Ingrown Hair Fighter
I do caution you that it may not work as well as you might expect if you have coarse, curly hair. It took much longer for the ingrown hair to escape from the follicle when it was coarse, compared to finer hair. It’s a fifty-fifty shot.
The product contains salicylic acid, which helps to remove dead skin cells. Be warned that those with allergies may have a reaction to this chemical, as it's a derivative of Aspirin.
Read more: Top Bump-Fighting Products