The Bottom Line
- Four blades
- Aloe and vitamin E conditioning strips on either side of blade
- Pivoting head
- One of the pricier drugstore razors
- Manufacturer- Schick Wilkinson-Sword, an Energizer Company
- Usage- Women's razor
- Options - A disposable kind is available, but this review is on the regular version
- Average Initial Cost - $9.00 (handle, 2 blades and shower hanger)
- Average Refill Cost - $18.00 (8 blade refills)
Guide Review - Schick Quattro For Women
At first I thought it was the four blades that made the world of difference in my close shave, so I tried another company's brand with multiple blades, but there was no comparison. Schick Quattro for Women gave me a much closer shave. I'm sure it will come to no big surprise that Schick Quattro for Women's razor itself is made in China, but interesting to note the blade cartridge is made in Germany. While I'm not quite sure where all other razor manufacturer's get their blades, this German-made blade may be the huge difference in quality.
The conditioning strips are another big plus. Even if you don't have time to apply lotion after shaving, the hydration power is just enough to moisturize skin without making it feel greasy.
Way to go Schick, I think you may just have the perfect woman's razor.