The Bottom Line
- Product stayed in place, didn't drip
- The hair ends felt a little bit softer than shaving when growing back
- The product was very, very cold going on the back
- The cream stunk a little bit, or so my brother thought. (I've smelled a lot worse)
- It's full of strong chemicals
- It didn’t work in 3 minutes, but took 10 minutes
- Manufacturer - Church & Dwight Co.
- Average cost - $8.00
- Usage- Hair removal cream made for men used on the legs, arms, underarms, back and chest
Guide Review - Nair For Men Speed Cream
The cream has to be put on very thick, but not rubbed in for it to take effect. I did read on some other reviews where the hair didn't come off after keeping the cream on for 10 minutes (which is the max time). So make sure to really coat the hair if you use it.
I would also suggest wearing gloves because this is a very strong cream made to dissolve men's hair in a short time. It can really burn and sting your hands.
My brother has shaved his back before and gotten redness and bumps, so he really liked not having any of those issues after using Nair For Men Speed Cream. He also said that after growing back, the tips of the hair were a bit softer compared to when it was shaved. But, overall he wouldn't use it again because of the strong chemicals.
Check out other products and tips for men's hair removal: Male Body Shaving.