The Bottom Line
- 3-Step shaving system works preventing ingrown hairs, bumps and redness
- Clear, non foaming shaving cream helps see where you’re shaving
- Stencils, pencil and jewels are included if you want to do some designing
- The shaving cream and razor didn't give a super close shave
- Manufacturer – Hair Care Down There, Inc
- Usage – Bikini area and pubic female shaving (although men can use it too)
- Cost - $89 (at time of review)
Guide Review - Hair Care Down There Ultimate Shaving Kit
A pivoting head and lubricating strips are two musts for me in a razor, which the model it came with had. What was different was that it has a slim head for precision and safety. And you don’t have to order online to get cartridge refills, but can pick the Tri-Flexxx blades up at drugstores and Walmart.
While some companies give you a black and white folded information booklet, Hair Care Down There sends a completely colored pocket-sized book with full instructions, tips and photos (be aware, there’s full nudity) showing how to create different looks- from the classic bikini to the Brazilian and designs.
Bikini designs are really popular right now. So instead of having to getting a bikini wax in a preferred shape done professionally, you can use the pencil, stencils and jewels right at home. Pubic female shaving, of course, won’t last have the long-lasting results like waxing though. But then again, this whole kit is comparable to what you would pay for one bikini waxing design service.
The Ultimate Shaving Kit Contains: Shave, Soothe, Smooth, Stencils, Pencil, Body Jewels, Compact Brush, Double Sided Mirror, Safety Scissors, High Visibility Razor, Two-Sided Comb, Carry All Case and Ultimate Shaving Guide. And if you like the results, you don’t need to re-order the entire kit again. The three-part shaving system is for sale on its own.