The Bottom Line
- If used correctly, they do the job
- No wax to heat up or strips to cut
- Great for small areas
- Too small for larger areas like the bikini line
- If the wax was not warm enough, residue will be left
- Wax remover is greasy
- Manufacturer: Reckitt Benckiser
- Usage: Waxing
- Average Price: $6.99
- Box includes: 20 wax strips, 4 finish wipes
Guide Review - Veet Salon Line Ready to Use Wax Strips for Face & Bikini
I asked a client if she would be my tester for these hair removal strips and she was as curious as I was. She emphatically agreed and we went to work.
Let's Try the BrowsI started with her eyebrows because the strips were not all that big and I had not seen this client for about three months so I knew I was going to have some work to do.
I had her lay down and I removed the strips from the package. I cut them to a smaller size and I warmed them up in my hands. I placed the strip on her brows and pressed. I held her skin taught and pulled. Off came the hair and all of the wax with it- beautiful, simple and easy. I continued and removed all of the unwanted hair from her brows.