Hair Removal Tips for Best Results
By Naomi Torres
- Hair Removal Basics
- Sensitive Skin Hair Removal
- Ingrown Hair, Razor Bumps and Razor Burn
- Waxing: Side Effects, Problems & Myths
- Shaving: Side Effects and Challenges
- Permanent Hair Removal
- Safety and Precautions
Hair Removal Basics
Get the run-down on how each method works, its pros, cons and costs.
Sensitive Skin Hair Removal
Does your skin turn red just thinking about ridding hair? We help you remove hair, while still being kind to your skin.
- Waxing Vs Sugaring: What's Sweeter to Skin?
- Calm Sensitive Skin After Waxing
- Review of Natural Shaving Cream
Ingrown Hair, Razor Bumps and Razor Burn
Ingrown hairs, razor bumps and razor burn are a huge problem for men and women alike, and are just down-right ugly and annoying. We'll show you how to prevent and treat these issues and whip up your own bump-fighting recipes for pennies.
- Bump-Fighting Products
- Ingrown Hair Home Remedies
- Preventing and Treating Ingrown Hairs
- Removing Ingrown Hairs
- Infected Ingrown Hairs
- Avoid Ingrown Pubic Hair
- Shaving Products to Prevent Razor Bumps
- Prevent Ingrown Hair from Epilators
- How to Shave Properly to Avoid Ingrown Hairs (Video)
Waxing: Side Effects, Problems & Myths
Waxing may last for weeks at a time with a price to your skin. Fortunately, some simple steps can help you achieve smoother skin, so you can enjoy being hair-free. Also ,learn the truth behind common myths.
- Pimples After Waxing
- Red Waxing Bumps
- Bruising from Waxing
- Dark Skin Spots After Waxing
- Calm Red and Inflamed Skin
Shaving: Side Effects and Challenges
Picking up the razor is quick and easy, but doesn't come without some issues. We can help curb these side effects or shave with special circumstances.
- Beat Pimples After Shaving
- How to Shave with Acne
- Shaving with Pimples- What's in Your Products?
- Itchy after Shaving?
- How to Prevent Razor Burn
Permanent Hair Removal
The quest to rid the hair forever is highly sought after. We show you the reality behind the claims and what methods have the best track records for long-lasting results.
Safety and Precautions
Protect yourself from getting burned, scabby, an infection or a choosing a bad technician.
- Waxing Precautions and Warnings
- Is the Salon Clean or Dirty?
- How to Get a Great Brazilian Wax
- Brazilian Waxing at Home?
- Retin-A and Waxing
Hair Removal How-To's
Professional techniques, tips and advice will help in your hair-ridding results.
- Wax at Home Instructions
- How to Shave
- How to Use Sugaring Gel
- How to Use Sugaring Paste
- How to Bleach Facial and Body Hair
- How to Tweeze Eyebrows
- How to Groom Eyebrows- Tips for Men & Women
- How to Get the Right Eyebrow Shape
- How to Dye Eyebrows
- How to Wax at Home (Video)
- How to Remove Body Hair
- Hair Removal Videos
Hair Removal Pain
Believe it or not, you can avoid the amount of discomfort you feel from removing hair.
Quick Hair Removal
Spend less time getting smooth and get rid of that hair on the double.
Your wallet will have better results being fuller, and you'll feel better not paying full price. Whether you're going to the pros or doing your hair removal at home, we tell you how to save.
- Sugaring Hair Removal Recipe
- Coupon Codes, Discounts and Sales
- How to Extend Your Razor Blade's Life
- Save Money on Shaving Supplies
- How to Save Money on Razors
- Use Items You Already Have to Wax at Home
- How to Save on a Professional Wax
- How Much Does a Bikini Wax Cost?
- How to Beat High Laser Hair Removal Prices
Spa and Salon Reviews
Getting a professional waxing or sugaring isn't the same at every place.
It's your turn to tell us how you feel and read what's on the mind of others.