What Is the Name of Your Business and Its Address?
Embody Zen | 1640 Bush Street | San Francisco, CA 94109
What Is Your Website? (if applicable)
What Sugaring Products Do You Use?
Alexandria Professional Sugaring Paste
What Is Your Most Requested Sugaring Service?
Extended and Bare Bikini Services
What Brought You To Specialize In Sugaring?
I have tried many forms of hair removal throughout my life and never being satisfied with the results, so I have always been on a quest for new methods. Already a licesed Esthetician, when a sugaring hair removal certification course finally became available in a drivable distance I jumped on the opportunity. It is currently my specialty, focus, and the only hair removal I will perform for myself as well as my guests. It is far superior to any hair removal I have received or offered in the past. The results are amazing!
What Do You Love Most About Sugaring?
Sugaring Hair Removal has many aspects to love...
(1) Biodegradeable, edible paste ingredients
(2) Never hot, won't burn skin
(3) Can remove hair very short, no long grow out period needed
(4) Refines growth over time leading to less and less hair regrowth
(5) Very Sanitary, bacteria doesn't grow in sugaring paste
(6) A natural exfoliation for your skin
(7) Removes hair in the natural direction of growth with the method I use- much less ingrown hair potential
(8) Water Soluable, no residue left on skin, wont ruin/stain clothes
...see more at www.embodyzen.com
- Speak with the salon/spa or review their website thoroughly to make sure they are actually offering sugaring (many spas/salons offer "sugaring" but it is no different than waxing except it has sugar in the wax)
- Try to always book with an Alexandria Trained Professional - they are the leading certification company that is the most enviromentally friendly and has the most advanced methods of removal using the sugaring paste
- Select and frequent locations that wear gloves during the treatment and never double dip - even though bacteria doesn't grow in the paste why take the chance?