From the article: Eyebrow Shaping Tips
How do you shape your eyebrows? The right shaped brows make the perfect frame to your eyes, but the wrong shape can make a horrible mess. Do you take on that task yourself, or do you make an appointment and leave it in a professional's hands, and why? Tell Us Where and Why
- After several bad experiences with waxing and them not getting done properly, I do my eyebrows at home with tweezers and maybe some threading for the in between the brow area above the nose. I've noticed most waxers use the same shape for every brow they wax. I was blessed with thick brows and gorgeous arches - they need to be perfect and professional waxing just doesn't cut it.
- —Guest Lauren R
- I don't have the extra money to spend to get them done anywhere. Plus after years of practice, I do a darned good job. :)
- —Guest Kat
- ELECTROLYSIS is the only way to go! An electrologist is experienced at eyebrow shaping, she will do a good job and it will be done permanently! The cost is comparable to other paid methods.
- —Guest Susan Carl, LE, CPE
- I get my eyebrows waxed where I get my hair cut. It's not that expensive ($12) and it lasts a long time. They do a much better job than I could.
- —Guest Nikki