Worth it to me
- I am allergic to most waxes so I decided to try threading. Eyebrows do hurt somewhat, but it is getting easier. I've been going every two weeks for my chin and every four for chin/eyebrows. I clean them up in between with tweezers. I'm actually thinking of going to 3 weeks for chin and 6 weeks for eyebrows. I've been going for about 4 months and I am seeing a difference in the regrowth.
- —Guest Kathy
- Have tried a few places to get ours done and wihtout hesitation we can say that Forever Shine is by far the best! No fluorescent blinding lights above you and you are lying down comfortably, not in a chair with the next customers all staring at you. The results are sensational. If you get them done properly at forever shine, you will notice that it changes the entire shape of your face, like having great bone structure! Seriously. It's the best! We will never settle for going anywhere else!!
- —Guest XEtykibpEmKQFBdJt
- I'm such an eyebrow fanitac ever since I started to acquire a unibrow as a tween, I've been obsessed with the perfect eyebrow shape, which is why I'm loathe to let anyone else tackle (and potentially butcher) them. Recently I've finally decided that they're a tiny bit too thin, I want to go for a more modern, natural look. And so I'm going through the torture of growing them out (thankfully helped by a thick blunt fringe to hide all sins). When I grow them out enough, I think I'll build up the courage to surrender my tweezers and get them threaded. It does make me anxious just thinking about letting someone else near my brows though!
- —Guest YWeJbbYxCANaeMsBV
- Since being diagnosed with PCOS I'm at a bit of a loss! I might give this a go until my treatment kicks in properly. My boyfriend gets back from a 2-month posting in 2 days... Keeping my fingers crossed! :)
- —Guest Guest
Painful and red
- I have had my eyebrows threaded and it was extremely painful, she took off WAY more than I said and it was freakishly red for more than 3 days. I don't know if a more experienced person would have done that but they would have to come extremely highly recommended for me to do it again.
- —Guest Chantamoe
thread me baby!
- The absolute best way to get rid of unwanted hair. Fast, not bad for discomfort. The lady called it a "Middle Eastern Face Lift". It opens your whole face. The effect is amazing. $20 for chin and brows. I'll never do it any other way.
- —Guest phoenix
- I had my eyebrows done by threading at the Hilton hotel health and beauty in Eygpt. It leaves brilliant results.
- —Guest Glenda
- My eyebrows look great but not sure it was worth the pain. She said it would be easier the next time if I don't wait until I really need to have it done.
- —Guest Kat
Did not hurt at all
- Just had threading done for first time. I don't think it hurt at all. My eyebrows took about 4 minutes. You have to have go to someone who is very experienced or else you get nicks and pain.
- —Guest Allie
- I only get my eyebrows threaded if wax isn't available. It's not worth the pain and it feels so primitive and unsanitary.
- —Guest Fodi
- I tried threading. I liked the results but it was too painful and broke me out around my brows and on my forehead. No thanks!
- —Guest guest wanda
worth the sting
- I had full face threading done. I found it relaxing and well worth the pinches of pain. Yes my eyes watered, but worth it.
- —Guest Autumn
- I started having mine done when I was 10. My eyebrows were really bad. When I told my mum she said I was too young but I still used to do it. Shhh! I'm 13 now and I don't think it hurts at all! To be honest, I think it's really relaxing. You need to try it yourself. It's different peoples' opinions.
- —Guest mollie
- I gave threading three tries and found it be too painful. I guess I'll have to go back to the wax.
- —Guest cynner
recommended by my dermatologist.
- I got my chin, upper lip and brows done. Yes, tears, but it'll get better at the next visit with shorter length hairs. I have extremely sensitive skin, especially the upper lip area. This is why my Dr. said to try it. I did expect some redness, especially on upper lip. The soreness was gone in 2 days using a bacterial ointment. Because waxing did pull the skin off upper lip and that's pretty bad, I had to give this threading a try. I will stay with it.
- —Guest pk