Shaving is awesome
- I love it, but it is a pain in the butt sometimes. I did it for dive season, went back to not shaving in the winter and now I'm back. Ladies love smoth legs and hair just looks nasty poping out everywhere. I don't care what guys say, it doesn't make me gay or sissy or any less of a man and it ends up starting conversations with a bunch of girls. So if you're still questioning whether or not to do it, just do it. And don't listen to the 65 year old man who is too old to give a crap about body hair. This is a new day and age.
- —Guest eli
- I have been cycling for years and my wife suggested I shave my legs. I did the deed and will never look back. What a great feeling, I love it, the wife loves it and it does make you look very fit and healthy. It can be some work but the look is awesome.
Yes guys should shave their legs!!
- I say they should! First off...You know how a lot of guys like when girls are good- looking and all? Well, it seems to me, that it is weird to look at hairy legs, it begins to come to be strange! It all depends on what kind of girl you are trying to impress!!! So I hoped this helped!!!
- —Guest Page
Started last year
- Started shaving my legs for cycling and love it. The funny thing is my wife encouraged me to shave them. It's the best thing I ever did.
- —Guest Cyclist
Should guys shave their legs?
- Yes, I think they should shave their legs. I epilate all over including my legs, pits, chest, arms and pubic area. On a recent visit to my GP, I received no adverse comments from her after receiving a thorough examination.
- —Guest james
should men shave their legs?
- I shave my legs because mine are extra hairy. It is so bad that gay men even think it looks ugly.
- —Guest a bear
- I do not have that much hair, but the sight of it disgusts me. I would actually like to epilate my legs, but I am worried about all of the questions. I would like to get rid of my leg hair because it looks more hygienic. Let me ask everyone this who is against getting rid of leg hair: Why do you shave your face when men are supposed to have facial hair? It looks cleaner, right? Everyone has their preferrence; their own style. Not everyone has a beard, and not everyone likes it. You can make your own choice and when people tease you or ask stupid questions, ignore them; they just need to think about what makes sense. I hate the comments like "That's gay" or "It makes you less of a man". Just because a guy likes one thing, it doesn't mean he likes guys all of a sudden. And hair does not determine if you're a guy or not. Girls shave their legs, even though most naturally have hairy legs. They also shave their armpits. Our society has just been brought up this way, but it is going to change eventually.
- —Guest Taylor
Should man shave genitals.
- Certainly if he wishes and if his partner likes it. Silky skin against silky skin with partner is exotic.
- —Guest Mutter 12
- I do MMA and grappling. When an opponent grabs your wrist for example, hair gets pulled and twisted around. Ouch. So started shaving my bod and I noticed my body look was not that great. I needed some muscle work. Since then I've been shaving it, and I seem to be more goal orientated to improve all the time. It was like an out of sight out of mind syndrome. And the wife likes it clean all over.
- —Guest ARM
Should Guys Shave Their Legs?
- I was shaved first time for an operation, and later because it does feel good. Especially in Florida with the heat and humidity the legs, chest, genitals, armpits, all over except for head, there's less sweat and odor.
- —Guest Joseph
- Sorry, Hairy legs Almorr, I am 65 NOT 45. On my keyboard I pressed 4 it should have been 6.
- —Guest Almorr
- I am 45 years of age, and I can proudly say that since the age of 13 I have NEVER once shaved my legs. I put the reason for having very hairy legs to the fact that since I was 7, I have enjoyed cycling. At 13 and 14 my legs became very hairy, I think because of all the cycling I did. I always wore shorts, hence my legs were exposed to the sun and wind. I know a lot of professional and club cyclists do shave their legs, but as I do all my cycling more as a pastime than serious long distance road or track races, there is no need for me to shave my hairy legs. It is not true that men who shave their legs for any other reason, (i.e. swimming or cycling are gay), that is wrong. But I honestly think they are a bit 'sissy'. Let's face it you're are a man, not a little boy of 8, so guys, just like me don't shave your legs ever, unless you have positive reasons like I mentioned above.
- —Guest Almorr
I like it
- Honestly, I really prefer it over non-shaved, but it can be a pain. It's just a really awkward month or so when you try to go back.
- —Guest Dan
- I tried shaving my legs cause I have too much hair on my legs for my age is weird. So I did it and my classmates find it nice.... it's good.
- —Guest justines
Might as well try it..
- I'm about to be 17. I have pretty hair legs. I don't really care for the hair, but I really don't want to hear crap for shaving it either. So I think I will try it and if I don't like it at all, I will just wear pants until it grows back. I've always said I wouldn't, but give it a chance!
- —Guest Kameran M.