- First off I'm not gay and don't think badly of any man gay or straight who shaves. I've been shaving my pits/pubic region for 3 - 5 years and thought I ought to do my legs as I realised how much cleaner I felt with the other areas shaved, so I did. Now I've shaved legs for over 6 months. My best friend (who's female) thinks it looks weird, but I said I find it more comfortable and she's not commented since. So if you feel better shaved, go for it guys.
- —Guest Jazz
- I'm 16 and I just shaved my legs for the first time like a few days ago and I have to say it feels amazing. I really suggest you do this. I have had really hairy legs since I was 11.
- —Guest Tyler
shaving my legs
- You guys must try it! I not only have clean shaven legs but I wear short shorts and believe me, the feeling is great. I also have noticed many girls admiring my smooth silky legs and thighs while passing by.
- —Guest modern man
I like it - forget anyone that doesn't.
- I like shaving my legs, pits, and crotch - and I'm a guy. I'm married, and I'm not gay. I don't think my wife even notices, or doesn't say anything if she does. I shave because it makes me feel clean. It also makes me feel a lot cooler when it's hot out. I don't do it for any other reason ... not for sex, not to impress - just to feel cleaner and cooler. So, everyone that say's you are gay if you shave and you're a guy are probably the ones that are gay.
- —Guest Dave
Just do it (Nike)
- It actually has some benefits from doing it, so give it a try. If you don't like it, grow the hair back out again. This isn't rocket science.
- —Guest Pat mcrotch
Sikh shaving legs
- I'm Sikh, 22 years old, I shave my legs and wear shorts. I like it this way but I do get looks from passerbys who notice the shaved legs.
- —Guest delhi
If you have to, but you don't have to
- I know bodybuilders do it for competitions, and most bodybuilding competitions require it, but that's like shaving off a long beard because you work with heavy machinery - it's part of the job. While I'm not the biggest fan of hairy legs on guys, I think it would look pretty weird. Maybe I'm just used to seeing guys with hairy legs. (But hey, if you want to do it, do it.)
- —Guest Dart
- I'm 13 and I'm a cyclist. I have been shaving my legs for 2 years now and I don't think it's weird and neither does my friends or my girl friend.
- —Guest Not gay
should men shave their legs
- At least once, just to see how nice it feels on them. I love shaving my legs. I do modeling for art classes and it's good to show off the muscles on the legs.They also feel good for tanning.
- —Guest Phil
Get a grip
- Wha a bunch of absolute weirdos. Hairless men are very unnerving. Plus if you have the time to shave off all of your body hair on a daily basis you really need to get out more ...
- —Guest Ste
- Why shouldn't guys shave their legs? I've been shaving for years now. Legs, pubic, arms and chest. It's a great feeling and would not change anything. Go for it !!
- —Guest Fred
- I hear lots of men complain about shaving their faces - why would they want to shave anything else? It's been a pain in the butt for us women to "have" to shave our underarms and legs all these years. It takes time and the dog gone stuff keeps growing back!
- —Guest Ellen
- I agree with you Natalia. I find that people should remain natural and that includes women. I guess Estheticians won't agree because it is their jobs and they live to make people look like prepubescent kids. Also, people like the hostess might end up looking like daddy more than mommy. I guess this is the reason for her expertise in that domain.
- —Guest idiotbunch
- It looks like mostly all the guys at my school shave their legs. I'm not gay or anything, but the really long hairs just make me feel awkward. So I just lightly shave over them so they're not stubby long, but a good short-medium.
- —Guest Rlly
What's the difference?
- I shave my legs and chest because that's what I prefer. Some of you are saying body hair is dirty. It's only dirty if you don't bathe. Same with pubic hair. And to say men are suppossed to have hair, that's why it grows. Well the last I knew women grew hair under their arms, on their legs and arms and yes even "down there". Some women out there were the first ones to start the trend. Years from now people may see a guy with hairy legs and think the same thing. By the way.......why is it such a shock when a woman has pubic hair? I say do what your comfortable with and do what makes you happy. Hair doesn't make you a man, and having it doesn't make you less of a woman.
- —Guest Anthony