I don't even know
- I'm 15 (not gay), I run track and I'm a cyclist. I've been grooming more lately and thought about my legs. I kind of look at the masculine hairy legs and face deal. But I'm really toned and lean for a track star and cylist. Shaving shows off my calves, but I fear that stubble. Should I use clippers or Gilette razors ?
- —Guest Cyclist/
get them waxed
- For 9 years I have had leg waxes. It lasts about 3 to 4 weeks and it's great in summer. The first 2 or 3 were the worst, but then after it was great- so go for it guys. I have just turned 28 and my girl friend has treated me to 5 sessions of laser Brazillian. Go for it.
- —Guest gazzerb
- I'm 34. You forget that God does not care about your appearance. He looks at your soul when judging you. As for the question, yes, I like my legs being hairless. Body hair is for animals. Long live the python-type of a man. Ladies, those of you who want huskies, go back to the 1970s.
- —Guest Brennivin
Who cares what others think?
- I happen to be TS and shave my legs, chest, and arm pits. I've been tweezing my leg hairs lately because I don't get the bumps, stubble and thigh irritation that I get from shaving. I'm 48 and shaved my legs for the first time when I was 19 or 20. I live in South Dakota and I only get weird looks when I wear women's shoes/clothes without a wig and makeup. If I do get weird looks- who cares! It's my body.
- —Guest Marty
Women love Leg hairs
- I asked my girl whether I should remove them, she said she like hair on my leg.
- —Guest MEN
- I personally don't shave my legs but I do shave everywhere else. And I agree with Amber Narkissos, it's GREAT for any part of the body and it leaves you feeling refreshed!
- —Guest Andre
body hair is normal for everyone
- Both men and women have body hair - it is normal for human animals. Nobody needs to shave - it should be a choice for comfort or art, or your own perception of beauty.
- —Guest unbelievable
shaved all over
- Yes,I do. I think men should shave all over. This has become increasingly popular, particularly with cyclists.
- —Guest James
Yes, shave them!
- I’m a 17 years old male. I shaved my legs sometimes in the winter, when no one could see them anyways. I’d never let anyone see them because I was afraid of what they could think. Once I shaved them in the summer, but I also didn’t let anyone see them for the same reason. I was really afraid of what people could think. I’m thinking of shaving them now again (it’s summer). I really like how smooth they get. I also love the feeling of my hairless skin sliding on the sheets. However, there’s also another problem: I get shave bumps when I shave my legs. I’d like to wax them for that reason, but I don’t have the guts to ask my parents to buy the necessary materials. Anyways, maybe I’m going to shave them tomorrow and try not to care about what people think. And maybe later I’ll ask my mom to buy materials to wax them. The majority of the persons who gave their opinion in this site think it’s perfectly ok, and that’s an incentive for me to shave my legs. Thanks to everyone who posted here.
- —Guest John
- I am an Italian cyclist/soccer player. I have shaved my legs and it's great. I don't mind my leg hair, although stubble looks stupid.
- —Guest Giogiu
- i am a cyclist so shaving my legs is normal now im 16 and love the smooth feeling and will continue to do so girls dont seem to care they just laugh
- —Guest male
Been shaving my legs for years
- I started shaving my legs when I was cycling back in the '70s. Never have stopped. I like the way it feels, and my wife likes the way it feels. I'm 60 years old and HAIRY. I don't shave my chest and stomach, but I DO trim. I also trim and shape my eyebrows so I don't look like a scowling old man. There's nothing wrong with us men grooming ourselves so we don't look like cave men or Andy Rooney (Sorry, Andy, but you need to take some hedge shears to those eyebrows. You look a little deranged.) It IS the 21st century, after all. As long as my wife likes it, that's what counts. I worked as a courier for a while when I was younger and wore shorts in the summer. A LOT of my female clients would ask if they could touch my legs. I never refused those who did. No, it never went any further than that, but I thought it was interesting. And kinda cool. Go for it, guys! It feels good, especially in the summer. It looks good and most of the ladies will like it. Trust me on this.
Help HELP HELP
- ok I'm 17 (not gay).. My friend (who is a girl) thinks that public hair r gross... She told me to shave my legs and i started laughing cuz it's kinda weird right?? I mean a dude "shaving legs".... I don't know I'm confused ... HELP
- —Guest Rohan
Should Guys Shave their legs?
- All man should shave their leg hair,armpit hair,hand hair.I m a man.I find it very disgusting 2 c man with leg hair,armpit hair!I hoped all man can shave their leg hair,armpit hair & hand hair
- —Guest Kurt Tay
Please help !!!!
- I'm confused........I'm 14 and I've shaved my groin and chest but never my legs b/c I wear shorts alot and I am afraid of what people will say or think ....and I live in Alabama so it gets hot!!!!!!! What do y'all think I should do?
- —Guest Matthew96