- Ladies I could really give a care less what you think. I'm shaving my legs!!!
- —Guest Yes
- This body happens to belong to me and i think its ok my wife thinks so too. Guys that don't are hung up on stupid old fashioned logic. Been shavin for yrs not about to stop, i dont care what any body thinks.
- —Guest shavedman
- GuestNatalia -- you don't have to shave your legs, that's a choice you make. IF a man wants to or doesn't want to, that's a choice he makes. Personally I love it when my SO has freshly shaved legs.
- —Guest Pamela
Shaving for years
- I've been shaving my legs, as well as the rest of my body hair for several years. My ex didn't like it, but then again....I think all men should shave their legs if they want to. I know I'll never go back to the hairy life, and wish I could afford laser. Been thinking about getting them waxed, so I don't have to spend so much time on them. Saw a real hairy guy today in shorts...I thought it looked gross, but to each his own.
- —Guest Leonidas
22, love shaved legs
- I've been shaving my legs on and off since I was about 16. Definitely prefer shaved legs. Don't have chest hair, but I also shave my "happy trail" and sometimes my arms and armpits. Definitely looks and feels better. Body hair is nasty. Wish I could afford laser.
- —Guest Phil
- I started shaving my legs, armpits, groin area, and chest a week ago and I like it. It feels a lot cleaner and sexier than having all that hair on me. My wife seems to like it to - alot!
- —Guest karlokc
love the feeling
- I AM 67 YEARS OLD AND HAVE VERY THICK AND WIRY BODY HAIR. TWO YEARS AGO I DECIDED TO SHAVE IT OFF, LEGS, GROIN , AND STOMACH. IT WAS THE BEST THING I COULD HAVE DONE. I FEEL SO MUCH CLEANER AND BETTER THAN HAVING ALL THAT STEEL WOOL GROWING ON ME.
- —Guest dandy dan
hmmm, not sure, testing underway
- Well I had knee surgury last week and the nurses shaved my leg so today I shaved both of them so they could grow out even. Never thought of trying it before but it sure feels cleaner. I am thinking the nats won't be atracted to me as much as they like the hair, I run into this problem being a salt water guide. So I will let u know in a few days.
- —Guest trouters
- I have a lot of hair on my legs and I like it that way. Im a man, i'm proud of my masculine attributes. U couldn't pay me to shave my legs
- —Guest David
Yea why not
- I think they should if their comfortable with it. A woman loves great body.
- —Guest Jimmy
- Im not gay and im thirteen and i think hairy legs are gross but i dont want to shave them because im scared of being teased at school and at home i mean i dont really know what to do..........HELP
- —Guest Thirteen
Been hairless for about 7 years now.
- I started removing all my body hair about 7 years ago, in 2004. I was a hairy Italian dude with coarse hair. I started simply because I started noticing the trends. More and more men were seen without hair. Look at most athletes (of any sport), do you see hair? No...you don't. Started shaving, but hated the stubble. So I started epilating a year or so later. Been doing that ever sincve. Haven't let my hair grow back since. Hardest part to get though is the rear-end, back of the thighes, and under the scrotum. But I have a method.
- —Guest Dave
I love it
- I think that every man should try it, yes hair makes us manly but our muscles stand out more when we shave. Pubic area definitly try my wife loves it bald. And women many years ago started shaving but its not written in the Bible that it is a sin to shave so go ahead and do it. If other men question you tell them not to knock it til they try it.
- —Guest Guest Ben
Smooth legs on men is better
- I think a lot of men out there would prefer to have nice shaved or waxed legs. I think we are now living in a modern age where if a man wants to have a smooth feminine body its OK. I think its great if a guy wants to feel and look feminine. I much prefer to have nice smooth sexy legs than hairy legs, who wants hairy legs these days.
- —Guest Paul
- I love the feeling of freshly shaved legs. It just feels clean. I understand why women enjoy the feeling.
- —Guest Steve