Shaved IS Cleaner
- Yes... For sure. It is cleaner and much more comfortable. My wife loves it and it has enhanced our romance. Why just shave the face???
- —Guest Str8Yes
- There is nothing wrong with shaving your legs, sweaty body hair is horrid. Shave the leg and body hair guys, you will feel more alive.
- —Guest nelson57
- I have always thought the look of ladies smooth bare legs is great. I started shaving my legs and really enjoyed how it looked and felt. I now have my legs waxed on a regular basis to keep then nice and smooth. I am now thinking about permanent hair removal for my whole body from my neck down. I agree men do look more feminine when they have smooth skin but that is why I like it. Come on guys, why should the ladies have all the fun?
- —Guest Ian
I totally agree with NO!
- Everything NO! said is all that needs to be said. It is pathetic and sad that men have to shave. Men please don't. This is the characteristic that God gave you that shows you are a MAN. Plus a British study done over a 20 year period showed that the hairier a man is, the more intelligent he is. Being hairy is being a brainiac and it is sexy.
- —Guest me34
Shaving for years
- Absolutely! I shave everything! Love the hairless underarms. I would NEVER go back to being unshaven. Permanent hair removal is the way to go if affordable (Laser hair removal?)
- —Guest Don
- I began shaving for my wife some months ago. She loves it and it feels great! Thinking about laser removal.
- —Guest DJ
- I have always shaved as I appreciate smooth legs as a cyclist. I use an epillator as I find this the most convenient method.
- —Guest james
Who made the rules
- Who made the rules that girls have to shave their arm pits and legs and guys can't? I do not know and it varies by culture anyway. I am 50, and have shaved my pits and legs off and on since I was a teenager. About 6 years ago I started shaving my pits 2x's a week and will never go back. I am very hairy on my pits, chest, stomach, rear and legs. I always trim the above and occasionally shave. I do not like the look of being covered with hair, and feel I look like a gorilla. I like the look and feel of smooth hairless skin better. I will continue shaving till the day I die.
- —Guest AJT
shaved and loving it
- I have been doing a total body shave for 3 years now and love it. Hair is ugly, smelly, itchy and uncomfortable. I am 62 years old and will never let the hair grow again. It is very cool in summer.
- —Guest ed
- NO, NO, NO! Be a man! Men are supposed to be hairy! I do not want to be with a man who is smooth like a girl!!! Hair ANYWHERE on a man IS manly. What is wrong with this young generation anyhow? When did guys start looking more like girls?? What happened to the tough-type guys like Anthony Quinn or John Wayne. Can you IMAGINE them giving any thought to their body hair? It's so hard to find REAL men nowadays...fortunately I have one...but they are far and few between. Men shaving anything other than their faces is just creepy and too girlie. MEN: be proud of your masculinity! Embrace your hairy-ness. You're a man, for god's sake!!! And wait for that woman to come along who will be turned on by your masculinity in all its manifestations.
- Get real guys, there is nothing sexy or masculine about sweaty hair. The thought of being intimate with a hairy, sweaty guy is just gross. After all guys, how would you feel about fondling and kissing a hairy girl? In my opinion, if you need hair on your body to make you feel masculine then you have a real problem.
- —Guest maggie
Waxed from the neck down
- My wife started by asking me to shave my privates cause she thought it would look sexy, but then discovered that razor stubble is not a good thing!! I started getting brazillian waxes, and now get everything waxed from the neck down. She loves, I love it, we both love the feel, and when at the pool many ladies have complimented how nice my chest, underams and legs look. Dive in guys, it's all good!
- —Guest Ralph
- 54 years old, married 30 plus years, grown children, and I shave my legs in summer. I live in south where it's high humidity, and hot all summer. Also started shaving my pubic hair a couple of yers ago,and notice I have not had jock itch since.
- —Guest joe
shave from neck down
- Started shaving everything about a year ago! Awesome feeling and cool in summer too. Wife likes it too, I'm cleaner and tan better.
- —Guest mark d
- Shaving down there feels more relaxing, and feels a lot nicer. Most girls I dated said that it feels better and smoother.
- —Guest Kevin.