unshaved and loving it
- I don't shave and I will keep it that way. It's my personal choice and I'm completely elated by my choice to put down the razor. It's natural, beautiful and mature - I give myself (and those who are ok with it) koodos for being above social and sexist influence.
- —Guest unshaved
Surrounded by ignorance
- 1) Some of you are very ignorant and should consider doing a little more research and 2) there is nothing wrong with a little hair on a woman's body. There is a reason for that: an adult (man or woman) grows hair! It's what happens when you reach a certain age, in case you didn't know. And yes, it is a personal choice and what a person does to their body is none of your concern (unless it's life threatening). Also, it is people like 'Guest hairless' that pressures young girls to limit themselves in self acceptance and expression. They are pressured to do things for others but not for themselves. This also goes for the pressures of the media. By the way, models are the worst examples of what beauty is (in my opinion) considering that it isn't real. One last thing; I am an American woman and I have grown to accept the hair on my body because I've gotten sick of trying to be what society expects of me. I have my own mind and body and I refuse to let someone tell me how or what to be.
- —Guest a REAL woman
- I don't really care, to be blatantly honest. I shave, but it isn't really "natural" for woman to be hairless. I mean, people may disagree, but it isn't really what occurs in nature. So long as people know what the words shower and hygiene mean, I don't really care.
- —Guest Wulfie
- I like hairy women. They look and feel nice. And I would like to meet one.
- —Guest matt
- My two best friends shave and I didn't know they did,, so I now want to shave but dont know how?
- —Guest hey111
- A girl in my class does not shave and she is sooo hairy I told her to shave. And the next day she came to school all waxed up! :)
- —Guest sexy bitch
Not for me!!!
- I am in my 50's and have to say I have been a "frequent shaver/hair remover" since I was about 13. I get a kick out of women who say they skip shaving their legs or hate to remove the hair and always complain about it. Whoever said looking good didn't require a little work? Heck, guys deal with this just about all their adult life and (most I have dated) endure it all the time. If they can shave, why can't we? I happen to like having bare legs and underarms, especially in the Summer. I guess it is an American thing, because I could never date a man who shaved HIS legs and underarms. I guess opposites DO really attract!
- —Guest Ginger
- So, I'm a guy (I'm bi, I just thought I'd mention it to illustrate what perspective I'm coming from), and I'm currently obsessed with the task of removing every hair on my body (except for the hair on my head, of course). I love being smooth, it's aesthetically pleasing and gives me confidence. That being said, it is a personal choice of mine, and, well, knowing the pain and agony of the whole process, it isn't a standard I would impose on anyone else. (Except maybe other guys. The lazy ones, at least.)
- —Guest Randal
Not the worst thing.
- I believe if a woman wants to be all natural that is completely up to her. I know many men especially in america don't feel that way, but from my experience not all american men believe in women having equal rights to them either. So in my opion shaven, unshaven, women are beautiful ( as long as they know what hygiene is)!!!
- —Guest starla
- If she were a business woman, would she be wearing something that would reveal her hairy armpits?
- —Guest Business Woman
hair in women is gross lyk that
- Eww hair is just not right in a girls armpits or legs even arms. I mean do u see any hairy models? I didn't think so, and when it comes to intimacy a woman is suppose to be soft skin and not hairy when her partner is touching her. Think about it, if man wanted hairy they mind as well get with a man! So just stop sounding like an idiot, u aint going to make no one go hairy just because of ur website bull u got going on..just shave better yet wax!
- —Guest hairless
I think it's great of her
- I am an unshaven and happy to be that way women. I feel women don't have to shave to be beautiful. If you would like to help support women who don't shave, check out livejournal.com and look me up- hairyjazmin is my name on there. There are alot of women who share my thoughts and are great to talk to there. A great little jounal to meet alot of sweet people in all walks of life. Your Hairy Mistress HairyJamzin com
- —Guest hairy jazmin
- I Worship the ground they walk on. I wish people would accept that it's common for hair to grow natural for women as much as it is for a man. Even though it's common in europe, americans think it's a crime to be hairy they need to see how those women are accepted. I will always love all natural women.
- —Guest Atl. Man
- I like hairy women, they turn me on. I actually want their contact please.
i like them
- Women should not shave them, hairy pits are sexy. I like them.
- —Guest erik the blond