Sometimes women have fine, but noticeable hair on their forehead. When getting an eyebrow wax, this can lead to a line where the hairless skin meets the hair, especially between the brows or if they remove the hair on top as well. If you don't want all the forehead hair removed, what can you do to make hairless area flow into hair?
You can blend or thin out the hair using wax on the forehead. This basically makes the hair less noticeable by using the wax's stickiness to remove a couple random hair from the root and "trims' down the rest.
- After doing the eyebrow wax, cleanse the back of your hand.
- Apply a small amount of soft wax on back of hand and remove with strip.
- Take strip and place it on the back of the hand with wax down and remove it a couple more times.
- Place that same strip where you want to blend the hair in the direction of hair growth. Don't press very firmly against skin like you would with real waxing, but a moderate pressure.
- Now remove swiftly against hair growth. Go over the entire area you wish to thin out.
- If you have a large area, you may need to make a new strip. So repeat steps 2-3.