- I've had both waxing and threading done. Threading seems to hurt me more than the waxing. I mean, it hurt so much, and because it takes like 10 minutes for the person to work on my brows, and waxing takes less time, I'll stick with the waxing.
- —Guest holly
- The Indian lady did NOT listen to my requests and plucked away more when I said "just cleaning", and it hurt a lot and left my eyebrows red and almost bleeding. I think I broke out a bit shortly after!
- —Guest Myself
- Whoa it felt like she was ripping my flesh along with my hair. I teared up so badly that she had to give me time to stop crying. But I hope it'll get better as this isn't going to be my last time!
- —Guest Lillie
- I will never do eyebrow threading again. It irritated my skin and I broke out in little bumps above my eyebrows. It looks too harsh. I hate it and will never do it again.
- —Guest guest16
It's All Worth It
- I'm 15 and my first time my mom took me and she told me my face was priceless, lol. It did feel like a bunch of pinches everywhere they pulled out, but after a while it was almost painless. The finishing result was BEAUTIFUL! The second time I went to somebody else and they gave me cuts and there were a few blood spots also. So it REALLY depends on who does your eyebrows. I will continue to thread for the rest of my life! :)
- —Guest Amira
Yes to threading!
- It may hurt but the results are amazing.. I get my brows threaded once a month. That seems to be enough for me and my brows are quite thick.
- —Guest lalala
- I find waxing to be a relaxing experience. Threading hurt so much I had tears streaming down my face (and I can take pain). I had to sit there holding my eyebrows the entire time for the technician. My brow area was red for over an hour and the results didn't last any longer than waxing. I had it done twice by different people to see if maybe my first experience was abnormal. Nope. It was torture both times.
- —Guest Amy
- I just got mine done today. I had waxed my eyebrows before but I had to stop because I hated how much it hurt, so I stuck with just plucking them. Today I went and got them threaded and the eyes don't hurt at all, just a few pinches. And the noise was what got me, it sounded like someone was ripping fabric. But it didn't hurt. What did hurt was my sideburns, since the hair is longer it hurt like someone was grabbing a piece of duct tape and gum and using it to yank my hair out. I'm still not used to the way my eyebrows look but I think they look okay. I will say that the whole time I had tears streaming from my eyes, even for like ten minutes afterwards. I wasn't sure why but I think it was because if you don't close your eye the whole time, little hairs will get in your eyes.
- —Guest Lola
- I have had waxing done for years and also other treatments. The threading is the least painful. I have my whole face threaded. But watch out around moles, they can get nicked. I love the way my face feels when done and would not do any other method. If it hurts that bad I would find another threader.
- —Guest Guest Georgia W
- Just got mine done a couple of minutes ago and it's my first time. I have to say, it does hurt. I had tears falling of my eyes but I was worth it.
- —Guest marion
- It hurt like heck when I got mine done. I was crying because it was that painful, but it looked great after.
- —Guest michelle
hurt so bad !
- I got my eyebrows threaded like 2 days ago. I was in so much pain I actually started crying. Not crying like weeping, but just tears. But it was so worth it. I love the way my eyebrows look, but I have cuts after getting them done. The lady cut me like 3 times.
- —Guest marie
- I'm 16. Had my eyebrows threaded for the first time. It hurt and I'm sure I was blind for about a minute. I had tears coming out my eyes. Loved the result though, and 3 weeks on and it still looks in all right condition.
- —Guest joann
the results are brilliant
- I have my eyebrows, sideburns, lip, chin and neck threaded. I'm not going to lie, it does hurt. But it's not too bad. The only way to know if it is for you is to try it at least twice, as I found it was less painful as time goes by. The results are far better than anything else I have tried out there. I also have my eyebrows tinted at the same time. My advice is to try it! Then you will know for yourself! Also try and get someone who's got a good reputation, it makes all the difference.
- —Guest tracy s
- I get by brows and upper lip threaded, and yes, it stings a little but is well worth it. It is very fast and effective. The results are stunning, my brows look like those of Hollywood actresses. You have to make sure you go to a good beautician though, that makes a difference.
- —Guest Shell