Many male athletes and models shave their legs. But what about the average guy? Should he start keeping smooth legs too?
- I was advised to shave my legs to stop the burning after back surgery.
- —Guest rick
men shaved all over
- I'm sure more men will follow Clayton's example and remove the unsightly growth of body hair. A totally shaved body does nothing but enhance the beauty of the male physique, is aesthetically pleasing and causes less embarrassment.
- —Guest james
- For 5 years I have been shaving my legs, but a little over a year now I have been getting them waxed. I love it, I think it looks and feels so sexy. I also shave my chest, armpits and pubic hair. I no longer like having body hair, I think it looks gross and it's so 1980's.
- —Guest Clayton
- Waited too long before shaving it off!! I was way too hairy and looked like I was wearing extra pants under my shorts!! Best thing I ever did, and women like the look. Don't let anyone think different!!
- —Guest Rich
Should guys shave their legs ?
- Yes! Even though that my wife says that girls only shave their legs, I still shave my legs. Especially during the summer I shave. I'm an avid cyclist and I also swim. The bibs and socks do not pull my hair and it feels better when you massage. Also, when you are in a big group of avid riders and someone has hairy legs they try to avoid you because you might be just starting and might create an accident because inexperience. All cyclist I know including us cat 1,2,3,3 semi pro and pro riders shave their legs.
- —Guest Frd guest
- Yes, I have shaved my legs for years. My legs had some hair, but it was visible only in some places. So, I decided to take it all off. My wife says it looks great!
- —Guest Doc
shaved all over
- Of course guys are not sissy or gay because they shave their legs because they take a pride in their appearance. Some girls prefer the smooth legs and prefer the effect. Guys are simply catching up with girls keeping their legs smooth. I'm sure this is the way to go what ever the detractors say.
- —Guest james
Shaving is awesome
- I love it, but it is a pain in the butt sometimes. I did it for dive season, went back to not shaving in the winter and now I'm back. Ladies love smoth legs and hair just looks nasty poping out everywhere. I don't care what guys say, it doesn't make me gay or sissy or any less of a man and it ends up starting conversations with a bunch of girls. So if you're still questioning whether or not to do it, just do it. And don't listen to the 65 year old man who is too old to give a crap about body hair. This is a new day and age.
- —Guest eli
- I have been cycling for years and my wife suggested I shave my legs. I did the deed and will never look back. What a great feeling, I love it, the wife loves it and it does make you look very fit and healthy. It can be some work but the look is awesome.
Yes guys should shave their legs!!
- I say they should! First off...You know how a lot of guys like when girls are good- looking and all? Well, it seems to me, that it is weird to look at hairy legs, it begins to come to be strange! It all depends on what kind of girl you are trying to impress!!! So I hoped this helped!!!
- —Guest Page
Started last year
- Started shaving my legs for cycling and love it. The funny thing is my wife encouraged me to shave them. It's the best thing I ever did.
- —Guest Cyclist
Should guys shave their legs?
- Yes, I think they should shave their legs. I epilate all over including my legs, pits, chest, arms and pubic area. On a recent visit to my GP, I received no adverse comments from her after receiving a thorough examination.
- —Guest james
should men shave their legs?
- I shave my legs because mine are extra hairy. It is so bad that gay men even think it looks ugly.
- —Guest a bear
- I do not have that much hair, but the sight of it disgusts me. I would actually like to epilate my legs, but I am worried about all of the questions. I would like to get rid of my leg hair because it looks more hygienic. Let me ask everyone this who is against getting rid of leg hair: Why do you shave your face when men are supposed to have facial hair? It looks cleaner, right? Everyone has their preferrence; their own style. Not everyone has a beard, and not everyone likes it. You can make your own choice and when people tease you or ask stupid questions, ignore them; they just need to think about what makes sense. I hate the comments like "That's gay" or "It makes you less of a man". Just because a guy likes one thing, it doesn't mean he likes guys all of a sudden. And hair does not determine if you're a guy or not. Girls shave their legs, even though most naturally have hairy legs. They also shave their armpits. Our society has just been brought up this way, but it is going to change eventually.
- —Guest Taylor
Should man shave genitals.
- Certainly if he wishes and if his partner likes it. Silky skin against silky skin with partner is exotic.
- —Guest Mutter 12